Is Life Coaching for me?
To find out if life coaching might be of benefit to you, please answer the following questions.
- Do you feel stuck in a rut and can’t seem to move forward?
- Are you divorced, separated or bereaved and don’t know how to face the future?
- Do you need help to clarify what you want in life?
- Do you need to pay more attention to your own needs rather than others?
- Do you want to be more confident and assertive?
- Would you like to make positive changes in your life?
- Would you like to re-assess where you are in your life
- Are you thinking about changing jobs / careers?
- Are you having relationship problems?
- Are you having problems at work (bullying, overlooked for promotion)
- Do you have a poor work/life balance)?
- Have you lost your job and don’t know what you are going to do?
- Do you have a poor self image?
- Do you think there is something missing in your life?
If you answered yes to one or more of the above, you could benefit from one to one life coaching with Julie.
Contact Julie at Aim4Life for a free no obligation telephone consultation.